N-audio Powerbox Mk2 is a linear power supply for effect pedals. Unlike most of the adapters, this power supply unit is based on a high-quality transformer with a reduced flux density to reduce noise and gives you 5 independent galvanically isolated output groups. Each group can supply two effects pedals (10 pedals in total). Some outputs have switchable output voltage via DIP switches at the top of the unit. Due to the galvanically isolated groups, Powerbox Mk2 power supply for effect pedals guarantees a significant decrease of noise and ground loop problems. Additionally, thanks to the galvanic isolation, you can use it for supplying pedals that require 18 or 24 VDC guitar effects or effects with center positive supply, for instance, fuzz faces, germanium boosters, tycobrahe octavia style octavers and others.
Powerbox Mk2 pedalboard power supply for effect features:
9/12 VDC (Outputs 1-4)
These outputs can deliver up to 500mA current per group. They are ideally for high current pedals like multi-effect effects, programmable loopers or delays like Strymon, Eventide, TC electronics, Line6 and many more. They work great with any low power effects too.
9/15/18/24 VDC (Outputs 5 and 6)
These outputs are ideally for some 24 volt Electro-Harmonics effects, 18 volt boosters/overdrive pedals like Cmat mods Browne. Can power 15 volt Radial Tonebone effects and also high current 9 VDC effects like Strymon, Eventide, TC electronics, Line6 and many more. They work great with any low power effects too.
Ultra low noise 9.5 VDC (Outputs 7-10)
These ultra-low noise outputs can deliver up to 100mA per group. They have less than 130dB noise at 5mA current consumption and are ideal for any sensitive low power analog pedal like wah pedals, overdrive pedals, boosters, distortion pedals, compressors etc.
What's in the box:
Powerbox Мк2 is available in a kit of all necessary cables for powering effects, which content:
Outputs voltage and maximum current consumption:
- Standard IEC power cord with EU, UK, or US plug
- Eight standard black cables with a diameter of ø5.5/ø2.1 mm and length of 50 cm
- Two (red and blue) cables with a diameter of ø5.5/ø2.5 mm and length of 35 cm
- One black cable with 3.5 mm mono jack output and length of 35 cm
- Three reverse polarity cables with a length of 15 cm
- One current doubler Y parallel cable
Powerbox comes with fixed mains supply 115 or 230VAC, but we can add a voltage selector: 115-230VAC, placed on the bottom of the supply on request.
- Dimensions: 11х5х9cm
- Weight: 1Kg
- Output voltages: 9, 12, 15, 18, 24 VDC
- Five galvanically isolated groups
- Outputs: 10 outputs ø5.5/ø2.1 mm center negative
- Operation indications: 5 control LEDs
- Mains supply: 230/240VAC or 100/110VAC
- Custom mains 50/60Hz transformers with reduced flux density
- Designed and handcrafted in Europe
- Lifetime warranty
We provide free worldwide shipping and ship within 1-2 days. The time for delivery to Europe varies between 4-10 working days and 2-4 weeks worldwide via registered priority mail.
We accept almost any type of payment: Bank transfer, Revolut, ICard, MoneyGram, Western Union etc. Also, you can buy directly from our site via PayPal, but if you like to choose your preferred payment method, please contact us
. We will try to comply with your request.